Address: Ocean Avenue & Mission Street, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921
Latitude/Longitude: 36.555103, -121.920960
Start Date: Aug 23, 2013
End Date: Sep 27, 2013
Web site: click here
Phone: (831) 624-1385
Plan to arrive early on Fridays in Carmel-by-the-Sea this summer. Not only does CarmelPlaza feature upscale shops and restaurants, but on Friday evenings from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. thru September 27, 2013, CarmelPlaza comes alive with music by contemporary bands, wine tasting from regional premier vineyards and appetizer selections from local restaurants.
- August 23 DENNIS MURPHY BAND, Jack London’s, Silvestri Vineyards & Parsonage Winery
- August 30 STEVE EZZO FEATURING NEAL BANKS, The Forge, Figge Cellars & Blair Estate
- September 6 THE IPOs, Il Fornaio, J. Lohr Vineyards
- September 13 Nu-Horizon, Bistro Beaujolais, Bernardus Winery & Joullian Vineyards
- September 20 RED BEANS & RICE, 400˚ Gourmet Burgers & Fries, Pierce Ranch Vineyard
- September 27 Closing Event with the DENNIS MURPHY BAND, Anton & Michel, Manzoni Cellars
The music is free, the wine and appetizer tasting is $15.00 per person. CarmelPlaza is located on Ocean Avenue & Mission Street, right in the heart of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
From the Author: Carmel Plaza is an upscale 3 story shopping area with lovely flower gardens, courtyards and patio tables where you can enjoy free entertainment while shopping on Friday evenings. Visitors and locals alike enjoy these evenings, so plan to arrive early. Stay after and have dinner at Flying Fish Grill, Patisserie Boissiere, or Bistro Beaujolais, three great restaurants located right in Carmel Plaza.
Review this Happening!