Heartland Rivers Wine Trail
Address: 1499 Washington Ave., Staunton, IL 62088
Latitude/Longitude: 38° 58' 11.4096", -90° 25' 50.1348"
Web site: click here
Heartland Rivers Wine Trail offers an endless adventure through Southwestern Illinois around 12 area wineries. Each winery offers a very unique, and sometimes even surprising, experience to guests.
The wine trail is centered around 12 of the many wineries of Southwestern Illinois:
- Bretz Wildlife Lodge and Winery in Carlyle
- Crooked Creek Winery in Centralia
- Forsee Vineyards and Winery in Coffeen
- GenKota Winery in Mt. Vernon
- Hidden Lake Winery in Aviston
- Mary Michelle Winery and Vineyard (at Pere Marquette Lodge) in Grafton
- Orchard View Winery in Alma
- Plainview Vineyard and Winery in Plainview
- Roundhouse Wine Company in Centralia
- Schorr Lake Vineyards in Waterloo
- Springers Creek Winery in Edwardsville
- The Winery at Shale Lake in Williamson
Traveling the Heartland Rivers Wine Trail has more benefits than just a great adventure. The Passport program offers visitors a chance to win one of three prizes. Visit each winery by December 31 of each year, and have your passport stamped when you buy a bottle of wine to be eligible to enter one of three prize drawings being held in the beginning of January.
- 6-8 stamps enters the drawing for 4 bottles
- 9-11 stamps enters the drawing for 8 bottles
- 12 stamps enters the drawing for the Grand Prize of 1 case (12 bottles) of assorted Heartland Rivers Wine Trail Member Wines
Completed Passports may be mailed to the above address (addressed “HRWT Passport Entry”) or turned in to the nearest HRWT member.
Review this Business!